There are thousands, probably even millions of people who would rather be fishing than working.
As a landscape gardener that works Monday to Friday I have the opportunity to spend more time fishing than most people that I know, which is great from a time perspective, but, not so great from a land angler perspective because as a relatively new fisherman, I am still learning the 'ropes'.
Knowing some beauty spots that are 100% land based would be exciting because, well Bribie Bridge is plastered with do not fish signs, the bongaree jetty has given me some great catches and local knowledge sharing experiences, I need somewhere different.
Fishing is like half assed dating, it's great for the thrill, the chase, testing different baits that work and for sharing your awesome experiences with mates but gets boring after a while, need new grounds and new fish. Maybe Markus Frind likes fishing, he is the founder of Plenty of Fish which, as a matter of interest was sold in July 2015 to the Match Group for $575 million dollars in cash' they must really have deep pockets!
Anyways, if you know some great land based fishing locations you want to share, then let me know because this 'secret spot' business is annoying really, if you can't fish it 24x7 then share it!
No comments:
Post a Comment